1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Brickowner
  4. What is Brickowner’s regulatory status?

What is Brickowner’s regulatory status?

The Brickowner investment platform is comprised of two investment entities:

Brickowner Investments Ltd


Brickowner IM Ltd.

Brickowner Investments Limited is a self-managed Small Alternative Investment Fund that is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 775256.

Brickowner IM Limited is a Small Alternative Investment Fund Manager that is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 938380.

This registration is different from being authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, so we are not, for example, subject to the conduct of business rules that apply to authorised firms.

Like all non-deposit and insurance investments, the investments issued by Brickowner are not guaranteed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

If you have any complaint about our services, we will attempt to resolve it quickly, but you have no rights to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service in the event that we are unable to resolve it.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support

Welcome to Brickowner

The material on the website is intended exclusively for high net worth investors, sophisticated investors and investment professionals. Only these categories of investor will be permitted to participate in the investment opportunities available on the website. A high net worth investor includes an individual with an annual income of at least £100,000 or net assets (excluding principal residence and pensions) of £250,000. A sophisticated investor includes an individual with relevant previous experience in unlisted investments. For more detailed information about the eligibility criteria, please see here. The content of the website is exempt from the general restriction on unauthorised firms communicating financial promotions. If you are unsure about your categorisation or about investing in unlisted property funds, please consult an appropriately qualified independent financial advisor.