1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Investment Structure
  4. What are Brickowner Investments Ltd and Brickowner IM Ltd

What are Brickowner Investments Ltd and Brickowner IM Ltd

Funds are invested via a self-managed AIF (Alternative Investment Fund) known as Brickowner Investments Ltd (a limited company) or via specific AIF LLPs (all limited liability partnerships) managed by Brickowner IM Ltd.

Each specific investment managed by Brickowner IM Ltd will be through a specific LLP AIF, set up solely for the specific investment outlined in the Information Memorandum.

Both entities are registered appropriately with the FCA, and the specific structure for the investment will be detailed in the Information Memorandum and depends on the specific investment profile.

As Brickowner Investments Ltd is a limited company, investors will have an interest in shares, whereas those investments managed by Brickowner IM Ltd will be through an LLP, here investors will hold investment units.

The investment structure for each investment is detailed on the investment page for that specific investment.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support

Welcome to Brickowner

The material on the website is intended exclusively for high net worth investors, sophisticated investors and investment professionals. Only these categories of investor will be permitted to participate in the investment opportunities available on the website. A high net worth investor includes an individual with an annual income of at least £100,000 or net assets (excluding principal residence and pensions) of £250,000. A sophisticated investor includes an individual with relevant previous experience in unlisted investments. For more detailed information about the eligibility criteria, please see here. The content of the website is exempt from the general restriction on unauthorised firms communicating financial promotions. If you are unsure about your categorisation or about investing in unlisted property funds, please consult an appropriately qualified independent financial advisor.