1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Investment
  4. How to invest through a pension on Brickowner

How to invest through a pension on Brickowner

If you are investing through your pension (SIPP/SSAS) or a company, please sign up as normal and email hello@brickowner.com. We will then contact you and take you through the steps of how to complete the process.

We will need to set up a specific investment account for your SSAS funds and work with your administrator to get your funds invested.

What SSAS administrators do you work with?

We can work with all SSAS pension administrators. Administrators have varying requirements so the process will be slightly different depending on who we are working with, however, if you have any queries you can get in contact with our team and we would love the opportunity to discuss the process further.

What type of investments can I invest in using my SSAS account?

As all investments through Brickowner are invested through our fund into property, the majority of our opportunities are eligible. We can work with your pension administrator to have them complete their due diligence and sign each investment off for tax purposes, at your request.

Please note Brickowner are unable to give tax advice.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Welcome to Brickowner

The material on the website is intended exclusively for high net worth investors, sophisticated investors and investment professionals. Only these categories of investor will be permitted to participate in the investment opportunities available on the website. A high net worth investor includes an individual with an annual income of at least £100,000 or net assets (excluding principal residence and pensions) of £250,000. A sophisticated investor includes an individual with relevant previous experience in unlisted investments. For more detailed information about the eligibility criteria, please see here. The content of the website is exempt from the general restriction on unauthorised firms communicating financial promotions. If you are unsure about your categorisation or about investing in unlisted property funds, please consult an appropriately qualified independent financial advisor.